In most cases you will select the province where you work.
However, select "Federal and Territories", if any of the following apply:
- You live in Northwest Territories, Nunavut or Yukon.
- You work as a federal civil servant anywhere in Canada.
- You work in one of the following industries:
- airports or air transportation
- broadcasting - radio, television or cable television
- fisheries (but only if your business relates to the protection and preservation of fisheries as a natural resource)
- shipping and navigation (including loading and unloading vessels)
- grain handling
- uranium mining and processing
- certain federal crown agencies
- You work in one of the following industries AND (a) your activities connect one province to another OR (b) extend beyond the limit of one province:
- air transport
- ferries, tunnels and bridges
- highway transport of good or passengers
- railway transport of goods or passengers