Newfoundland and Labrador  -  Construction
Employee Advisors

Newfoundland and Labrador

McInnes Cooper
  • 10 Fort William Place
    P. O. Box 5939
    St. John's, NL A1C 5X4
  • Telephone(709) 722-8735
  • Telephone(709) 724-8240|Denis Mahoney
Stewart McKelvey
  • Cabot Place, 100 New Gower St.
    P.O. Box 5038, Stn. C
    St. John's, NL A1C 5V3
  • Telephone(709) 570-8839|Ian Wallace
Informed Employees | Informed Choices
Federal or Province

In most cases you will select the province where you work.

However, select "Federal and Territories", if any of the following apply:

  • You live in Northwest Territories, Nunavut or Yukon.
  • You work as a federal civil servant anywhere in Canada.
  • You work in one of the following industries:
    • airports or air transportation
    • broadcasting - radio, television or cable television
    • telecommunications
    • banking
    • fisheries (but only if your business relates to the protection and preservation of fisheries as a natural resource)
    • shipping and navigation (including loading and unloading vessels)
    • grain handling
    • uranium mining and processing
    • certain federal crown agencies
  • You work in one of the following industries AND (a) your activities connect one province to another OR (b) extend beyond the limit of one province:
    • air transport
    • canals
    • ferries, tunnels and bridges
    • highway transport of good or passengers
    • railway transport of goods or passengers